Universal Studios in Orlando, FL has now made masks mandatory in all indoor attractions, shows, stores and restaurants. Below is an excerpt from the Universal Website:
Updated Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of our guests and team members is always our top priority. As a result, face coverings will now be required, effective Friday, December 24, 2021, at all public indoor locations within Universal Orlando Resort for both guests and team members regardless of vaccination status – including restaurants, shops, and indoor hotel public areas. Face coverings are also required at all attractions from the moment guests enter the queue to when they exit the experience.Here are the latest safety updates for your visit.
- Face coverings are required at all restaurants, shops, indoor hotel public areas and at all attractions from the moment guests enter the queue to when they exit the experience.
- Guests are expected to bring a face covering with them for their visit
- We do not require proof of vaccinations
- We remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards
Each guest must confirm the following before visiting:
- You are not feeling sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as Fever and/or
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- You have not been in contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 symptoms
- You are not under any self-quarantine orders
If you cannot confirm all of the above, you must refrain from visiting. For more information, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html